Monday, July 23, 2012

Almost ready...

Hi everyone! This is the first time I do something like this. I hope you enjoy my adventures. The car is packed, route pretty much decided, and expectations at the highest. I am really happy that I am able to do this with my mom. I couldn't have asked for better company. We are hitting the road tomorrow early heading to Nashville, Tennessee. I hope you enjoy our adventures. Thank you so much for being part of this, for all your support, love and trust. See you soon.

"Travel stretches us so that our mental clothes don't fit anymore; it reminds us over and over that the anchoring assumptions of our youth lose their hold in our mind. Travel to strange places can make us strangers to ourselves, but it can also introduce us to all of the exhilarating possibilities of a new self in a new world."

1 comment:

  1. Which one of you is going to be Thelma and who will be Louise? I love you and hope that you and your mom have a great time.

    ReplyDelete